Many teams and workplaces are finding it increasingly harder to think together, grow together and move from (as Jim Collins would say) good to great. Within the current climate expectations are increasing, doing more with less is our constant and we are communicating less and less on the stuff that matters.
Culture runs in our blood. We spend every day designing and implementing ‘culture’
programs so we have seen the good, the bad and the ugly! We are clear on what drives a
thriving one and what gets in the way.
Our program is for elite workplaces who know they are good but don’t want to settle there. They want to lead the way. To create a high performing business – culturally and financially.
Setting the conditions for intact teams or senior leaders to think together, disagree well, set and manage boundaries, give and receive useful feedback and inspire each other to be better is key. Yet we don’t often get there.
The type of problems we solve are:
- Poor relationship to conflict, where we avoid or attack
- Operating in silos for working and decision making
- Not enough accountability for our work and behaviours
- Not enough decisions made in meetings and too much talk after
- Competing priorities where work doesn’t always align to the strategic plan
- Not talking about the real issues or avoiding the discussions
- Playing safe and avoiding risks
If this sounds like something you would like to explore then come and hear from Georgia Murch, MD of Can We Talk, to discuss and explore the program.
Note – these are live events and are not recorded.