HOW WE ROLL
Culture runs in our blood
We spend every day designing and implementing ‘culture’ programs so we have seen the good, the bad and the ugly! We are clear on what drives a thriving culture, and we actively cultivate the following core values:
WE GET S#*T DONE
- We are skilled at understanding what matters and prioritising that
- We are constantly thinking of the most efficient approaches and methodologies
- We don’t get stuck in perfection paralysis
WE ARE WALKING EXAMPLES, NOT TALKING ONES
- We are candid and kind in our words and actions
- We never ask others to do the work we don’t do ourselves
- We inspire people into action rather than mandating change
WE DO THE RIGHT THING, EVEN WHEN NO ONE IS LOOKING
- We won’t talk about you, we will talk to you
- We check our intent and make sure we are coming from a good place
- We even put rubbish in the bin when no one is looking
WE PUT LIFE FIRST
- We care deeply about the wellbeing of our people and our clients
- We are considerate of others’ time
- We honour the reality that we are all human, equally
WE ARE LIFE-LONG LEARNERS
- We work on ourselves to make everything better
- We value progress, evolution and growth
- We love working with those who feel the same
WHAT WE STAND FOR
We know we all have a role to play in making this world a better place. We have challenged ourselves to do less talk and more walk. So we are changing our actions and behaviours and offer the invitation, with lots of idea, for you to do the same. See our yearly campaigns for what is close to our hearts
During our horrific fire season our team made a one year commitment to participate in initiatives and ideas to make the planet a better and more sustainable place. Read more about what action we took and how you can play your part too.
This year COVID has taught us the value of our own wellbeing. We are providing ideas and sharing research around how you can restore yourself from a mental, physical and personal development perspective. Tune in and understand the small tweaks that can make a big difference.
Who do you need to lean in and out of?
“Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher” – Oprah. Who in your world should you lean...
Bored? Well let us help
Bored? Or are your younger family members playing the ‘we’re bored’, ‘this is boring’ card a lot recently (I...
What can some quiet time do for you?
Shut the %$@# up head! Anyone else say this to themselves on a regular basis? It’s not just me right....
Celebrating NAIDOC week
This week, as many of you will know is NAIDOC week. NAIDOC stands for National Aborigines and Islanders Day...
How you can help save our native and amazing wildlife
I know for most countries right now it's hard to think past what's happening as a result of covid. The other...
We can't stress enough how much it's worth to watch David Attenborogh's mind blowing 'Planet Earth'...