WORK WITH US
We’re hiring! Browse our current job openings and apply with your CV below.
Can We Talk is committed to creating workplaces where people love being at work. Like really. We actually care about the work we do, and our programs do just that. We are obsessed with improving cultures and teams and think we’ve got a pretty cool group of
humans that help us do just that.
Our workplace values are super important to us. Check them out here before you apply for a position to make sure they resonate with you.
Learning & Development Co-ordinator/Program Manager
Part-time over 5 days, maternity leave position with option to continue
Are you super organised and good at juggling?
Do you enjoy managing projects in the people and culture space?
Want to work somewhere that has the perfect mix of fun and professional?
Can We Talk is committed to creating workplaces where people love being at work. Like really. We actually care about the work we do, and our programs do just that. We are obsessed with improving cultures and teams and our flagship programs – Working as One and Embedding a Feedback Culture do just that. And we are also committed to creating our own lovable workplace culture. Head office is in Melbourne and we love working face to face but happy to work with someone on the east coast of Australia too.
This is a cool gig. If you like being on top of what’s going on, obsess about detail, work well with clients, want to grow as a person and love a laugh – then this might be the role for you. You’ll get immersed in all of our programs and training modules. We even want you to go to them.
We’re looking for an exceptional Learning & Development Co-ordinator / Program Manager to manage our programs and work with our clients and facilitators to ensure all elements of our programs are delivered on time and with a smile.
Here’s some of the tasks you’ll be doing in the role
- You’ll get to know our programs and training modules inside out
- Welcoming new clients to the program and making them feel loved through the whole process
- Scheduling in program dates, setting up client agreements and sending invoices and basically managing multiple projects at any time
- Working closely with our facilitators to make sure they have everything they need to run the programs
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise, using initiative and common sense
- Keep the program delivery schedule up to date
- Manage our Founder, Georgia Murch’s diary and schedule meetings
- Software we use is G Suite but moving to SharePoint, Xero, Agile and Survey Monkey
The type of person that would do really well
- We love being organised. So do you.
- We love thinking outside the square and making systems, processes and experiences better. This will also be your obsession. And technology will be your friend.
- We crack gags and have fun. So will you.
- Your communication skills will be awesome. You don’t like surprises and neither do we so we all talk things out.
- You want flexibility on where and how you work. We are down with that. One of our values is ‘We put life first’.
- You are awesome on the detail but can sit above things and see how each piece of the puzzle affects another.
- You’ll have a nice blend of taking direction and taking initiative. You can even tell us what to do.
How we roll is important to us. So we have thought hard about what’s important to us and to the people that we work with. Check out our values here.
This role is a maternity leave position and we’re looking for 4 hours a day, 5 days a week. Salary is $70K pro rata negotiable depending on experience. You will report to our General Manager, Angie Douglas, and work closely with our Founder Georgia Murch. We reckon that’s pretty cool too.
If this sounds like your gig you can apply below and attach your CV. We will get back to you real soon, just be patient with us.
A kickarse Senior Facilitator
Do you love facilitating with senior leaders and the craft itself?
Do you want to help develop and grow a team of trainers?
Do you want to help create workplaces where people love being at work?
Can We Talk is committed to creating workplaces where people love being at work. Like really. We actually care about the work we do and our programs do just that. We are obsessed with improving cultures and teams and our flagship programs – Working as One and Embedding a Feedback Culture do just that.
You can check us out here – and stalk our Founder, Georgia Murch, at georgiamurch.com.
We are a small team but pack a large punch and it’s time to consider growing again. We have a team of awesome facilitators who are delivering training in the feedback space. We are looking for someone who loves delivering, especially to the senior leaders PLUS be a significant guide and mentor to the trainers we have already. And the ones we will hire in the future.
You will not only be experienced in the craft of facilitation, but love co-designing new and inspiring content because you are always reading, consuming and learning stuff. Your appetite for learning will be like ours – there’s always more to know and grow from.
How we roll is important to us. So we have thought hard about what’s important to us and to the people that we work with.
- We get s*&t done! – We know where to focus and how to make things happen.
- We are walking examples, not talking ones – We are honest with ourselves and our clients about how we live what we teach.
- We do the right thing even when no one is looking – We pride ourselves on being honest with our clients and with ourselves
- We put life first – Work is part of life but it’s not the whole. We are human first so we prioritise that.
This role is new. You will report to the Founder and work closely with her to design it and the impact you will have. We reckon that’s pretty cool too.
If you are keen to throw your hat in the ring you can apply below with your CV and a lil’ video telling us why you’d love the gig. That’s a great start.